ANTAES is a swiss consultancy specialized in Engineering, Information System and Business Management.
We are currently looking for new consultants to join our company in a long term collaboration perspective with a permanent contract.
One of our client is looking for a Windows Software Development Engineer.
Facing to challenges, your tasks will be to :
- Design and implement new feature for a Windows agent
- Be ready to disassemble memory dumps, analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues
- Help QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Solve potential bugs found
- Participate in the product release delivery process
- Take actively part in the traditional agile activities (e.g., standups, sprint planning, grooming, …)
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
Technical Skills :
- Very good knowledge of C and C++, especially on Windows as it will be your main development platform
- Red-black trees, hashtables and hashmaps have no secret for you
- Ready to write code in the Windows kernel
Would be a real nice to have :
- Knowledge on macOS X or not afraid to get some
- Experience with C#
Previous Experiences :
- At least 3 years of experiences
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Professional-level English spoken and written
Soft skills :
- Team Spirit
- Problem solver
- Excellent Communication