Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Gather technical and business requirements in a consultative manner, designing marketing solutions (e.g., capability assessment, requirements gathering, experience design, process reengineering).
- Quickly assess new projects to identify scope and level of effort
- Work with the customer to understand their business challenges and initiatives
- Lead the implementation of Marketing Cloud workstream and ensure that data is connected appropriately
- Configure, build, and test journeys or automations based on proposed designs
Higher education with a computer engineering degree
- Technical profile, will work with the architecture team, CRM solution mgr
- Salesforce.com certifications (Admin, Sales and Service Cloud Consultant) helpful
- Fluent French, English
- 5 years in IT
Required qualities :
- Willingness and ability to adapt,
- Ability to work in a multi-interdependent project environment,
- Ability to work under tight deadline constraints,
- Ability to write in French,
- Autonomous, able to set goals, and have a results-oriented culture.