Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
As a senior developer, you are in charge of handling IT functional activities in maintenance and project context.
- Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications.
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implement solutions using TDD
- Perform non-functional testing
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Mentor junior
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project/support team.
- Min 7 years of experience
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Hands-on experience of end-to-end design and implementation of complex IT systems
- Design & development on Java technologies in Unix/Linux environment.
- Java/J2EE 9, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts/JSF, Java script, JQuery
- Hands on experience with Apache Spark
- Experience in distributed caching with Apache Ignite / GridGain / Hazelcast
- Experience developing solutions using Kafka broker
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Relational databases – MSSQL/Oracle
- Build tool – Maven/sbt/ant, UML, JMS/Websphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins/Team City, Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC, TFS
- Strong knowledge in HTML, JQuery, CSS
- Experience with UI testing tools like Jasmine, Protractor
- Financial/banking industry knowledge
- Knowledge of data processing and computation systems (nice to have)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills