Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Study, evaluate, understand and provide feedback on functional specifications
- Develop solutions following defined standards and high quality
- Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
- Implement solutions using TDD
- Perform non-functional testing
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to client
- At least 5 years’ experience in Java/J2EE development
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts, Java script, JQuery
- Relational databases – Oracle
- No SQL DB – Cassandra, HBASE
- Build tool – Maven/Ant, UML, JMS/WebSphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins
- Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC
- Application server – Jboss/Websphere/Weblogic
- Understanding of corporate banking and cash management domain
- Team spirit – Like explaining and sharing knowledge
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Ability to follow defined procedures
- High level of commitment, proactivity and good communication skills are expected
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English proficiency
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered