Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for an experienced senior level developer with a background in software engineering, agile methodology and operational ready products to join our client in the Sports Industry.
The Senior Developer actively contributes to the technical roadmap, he/she understands both worlds - frontend and backend and is an expert on backend technologies as coding will still be the focus.
The team is a well-established agile team accountable for delivering high traffic enterprise shared services (and microservices) that are used to ingest, store, transform and expose transformed structured data to empower digital solutions for the benefit of sports fan across the world.
Ideally you have:
• 6+ years of experience as an engineer and in-depth knowledge of either backend technologies including Java with Spring Boot
• Very strong understanding of microservices architectures, design patterns and distributed architectures
• Very strong experience in designing Web Services and RestAPIs
• Strong understanding of public cloud platforms, preferably AWS
• Strong understanding in CI/CD Pipelines
• Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL DBs (preferable Mongo, elasticsearch)
• Good understanding with container orchestration tools (such as dockers, kubernetes)
• Good understanding of Git and GitFlow
• Versatility and ability to deal with other programming languages from time to time like
• Explicit experience in agile methodologies like Kanban/Scrum
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Being at ease working in a distributed environment where other team members are often
located anywhere in Europe.
• Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA & Confluence tools
What the role involves
• Develop codes, test and analyse software solutions compliant with the project plan and
• Assure high-quality software deliveries
• Provide technical support for other engineers in the agile team
• Actively collaborate with architecture team to align to company technical strategy
• Hands-on attitude
• Good communication and proactivity, at ease with owning & driving a topic
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications for software development
• Coordinate with other teams on implementation plans and dependencies
• Stakeholder management through effective communication and influencing skills; including
the ability to explain technical information to individuals who don’t have the same technical
• Problem Solving and decision-making skills
• Results-oriented approach