Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Document Management to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Perform business analysis and/or acting as point of contact with various business representatives
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing user requirement and impact analysis during Project preparation phase
- Passionate and ensure project is completed on time, on budget, with quality and meet the requirements as per the specifications
- Learns the system functions / data and is able to define the evolutions of the functional architecture
- Responsible for proper documentation of functional and non-functional specifications
- Ensure all audit issues and project risk are managed to meet resolution deadlines
- Takes accountability in project issues and discuss with concerned team members and manage the issue well
- To motivate, engage and develop each member of the project team
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
- Produce weekly RAG reporting
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 15 years of professional experience
- 10 years of overall experience in IT project management
- At least 5 years’ experience in Wealth Management functional knowledge
- Very good experience in business analysis in “Document management”
- Good BA experience in working for multiple minor “Document management” projects in parallel
- A high understanding of how “Document management” works in WM
- Good knowledge of task management, time management, risk management
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent communicator with good presentation skills
- Good Project committee presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered