Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst Cash Management to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Executing Business Analysis best practices and Engagement of Stakeholders across Front-to-Back functions
- Responsible for all analysis of functional requirements arising from the requirements of business stakeholders, business users and technology
- Managing the requirements and provide design options for the solutions available and guide the team
- Evaluation of alternative IT solutions and provide appropriate recommendations
- Provide domain expertise to help define a viable business solution, working with the key business sponsors
- Extensive experience in feasibility studies and functional analysis of business requirements.
- Ensuring that the services delivered conforms with, and contributes to the development of the business strategy
- In Process of defining any new functionality, future enhancements should be considered, so that there will be place holder for future enhancements
- Assess the impacts on the project plans resulting from change requests, adhoc projects, or technology issues
- Coordinating with various users groups and interface teams and getting them on board as interface services for various financial services
- Managing stakeholders, risks, issues, quality, and project controls
- Work closely with the technical implementation team in bridging the gap from translating functional to technical details
- Provide functional Guidance to the Team, working closely with developers/Tech Leads for assisting in resolution of queries
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to client
- Minimum of 7 years relevant business analyst experience with banking IT systems (Payment systems and Core Banking applications)
- Good knowledge in Payment area like interaction with Clearing, payment file format ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT. Hands-on experience with such data mapping and testing
- Hands on experience on payment systems and exposure to Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs and channels
- Extensive knowledge on various kinds of payment products such as TT, RTGS, LVP, Payroll, Cheque, DD, Cashier Order, Mass & Bulk payments
- Proficient in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional & System Integration testing of banking and financial applications
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Highly analytic and detail oriented in approach with Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience converting highly complex information into clear, concise documentation
- Capable to effectively interact with technical team
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Team spirit – Like explain and share knowledge
- Hands on and versatile
- Be able to forge close relationships with program director, others team leads, architecture functions and quality assurance teams. It could be a limited travel aspect for this role
- High level of commitment, proactivity and good communication skills are expected
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English proficiency
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered