Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a RPA Developer to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients, especially in the Corporate Banking area
- Be responsible to code & configure process automation components of a RPA solution
- Understand given process nature, then prepare process design documents (PDD), also propose and write technical design document (TDD)
- Guarantee the quality of the production according to client RPA team rules
- Raise alerts to management if needed through the life of the project
- Collaborate with other team members, subject-matter-experts, process-owners and other stake-holders
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Intermediate profile level (minimum 6 years’ experience in IT)
- 4+ years of extensive experience in RPA development using any RPA tools
- 2+ years of UI Path tool experience
- 4+ years programming experience (preferably VB.Net / C#)
- Experience in any database with SQL querying skills
- Good understanding of ICR / OCR, AI, machine learning and NLP
- (Nice to have) Experience in Windows / Linux scripting languages
- (Nice to have) Knowledge on other RPA tools such as Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere
- (Nice to have) Knowledge in banking domains
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Willingness to learn new skills and work on new topics
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered