Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore and Hong-Kong). Today, we have more than 250 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
As a Project Manager Specialized in HRIS, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage projects from early stage- pre study, feasibility analysis, Business case/ROI calculation - to post production (transition to decentralized Operations, Hypercare, training, etc…)
- Manages all processes and procedures from project definition to closure inc. change control, doc Delivery of IT Projects in line with agreed roadmap and target architecture to scope, quality, on time and to budget. Leads UAT phase, prepares documentation for IT internal processes including final handover to Operations
- Creates and maintains up to date the project documentation in Sharepoint
- Adheres to the established Project management Toolkit/Methodology for Reporting, Planning, Risk and Issue Management, Budgeting, Governance, Documentation and Issue Tracking
- Drives and leads elements of contract management and procurement
- Monitors progress against business objectives specified in the business case
- Shares with line manager the responsibility for project financials (budget, forecast, actuals) for projects of significant value
- Manages one or several vendors dedicated to collaborate in projects under your responsibility
- If necessary, conducts Requests for Proposal (RFP): elaboration, submission, analysis, and provide proposals for decision
- Manages project planning and key milestones (knowledge of Smartsheet is an advantage)
- Works in collaboration with BRMs and report IT business demands in relation to new projects or platform functional enhancements
- Works closely with HR project manager in order to deliver the project
- You own a univesrity degree or equivalent in IT
- You have a great experience in Project Management in HRIS domain
- You have good command on SAP, SuccesFactors, HR Processes and learning System
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus
- Mother tongue is English or French, and you have an excellent command of the other language