Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore and Hong-Kong). Today, we have more than 250 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our client’s core banking migration project.
Within the Wealth Management IT Ops Division, the project manager will lead and manage core banking projects, covering the scope or International Wealth Management activity in Europe and Asia.
The main project consists of the upgrade of Olympic Banking System.
The PM will be the privileged contact for sponsors and user representatives during the whole execution of the project.
- Lead the project throughout all the project phases, from initial preparation to migration completion and post-go-live stabilization.
- Manage project, scope, budget and planning, reporting on progress
- Lead all functional and development teams, including transversal enabling teams.
- Lead and coordinate the work of PMO
- Identify and report on project risks, attention points and issues to follow up
- Centralize project information and status from all contributing teams
- Ensure that all project deliverables implemented respect WMIS standards and are fully aligned and mutualized between sites and regions
- Ensure good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders across the organization
- Business requirements consolidation and formal validation
Your profile :
- Strong experience in Banking industry as functional or technical project manager
- Strong knowledge in Core Banking Systems and demonstrable experience in successfully delivering big scale projects with budgets of multiple millions of dollars
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- Strong leadership skills, able to motivate big teams to overcome collective challenges
- “can-do” attitude able to work under stress and tight deadlines.