Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore and Hong-Kong). Today, we have more than 250 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
As a Contract Management Officer, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Act as focal point in the Department for all contract management activities;
• Provide timely reporting on contracts including KPIs;
• Ensure timely engagements and use of appropriate legal instruments;
• Work closely with and act as focal point for the Legal Department for all IT contract management related activities; reviews DTI contracts before they are submitted for legal review
• Work with other DTI staff in assessing cost saving efforts across projects and suppliers; makes recommendations; takes initiative in re-negotiating contract terms
• Support other DTI colleagues in contract negotiations with suppliers, as required
• Actively participate in and leads the implementation of DTI requirements in the new CLM (Contract Lifecyle Management) tool;
• Identify training needs and coordinate training for staff on the use of the CLM tool as well as in contract negotiations and contract management, as appropriate;
• Document internal processes for contract management; identify areas for improvement, makes recommendations and communicates changes to the Department and external stakeholders, as necessary;
• Identify key spend categories for the implementation of framework agreements and master services agreements and leads the implementation of those agreements to drive cost savings;
• Lead tender initiatives with other DTI colleagues ensuring the use of appropriate procurement processes and compliance with the IOC procurement policy, as needed;
• In collaboration with the Legal Department, review and improve contract templates, in particular, Statements of Work and Service Descriptions;
• Mentor and assist other DTI colleagues in procurement, contract and vendor management activities; reinforces best practices, as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in a legal, discipline, or other business related field; Masters or MBA a plus.
- You have a several successful years in contract management, preferably working with and negotiating complex contracts and pricing structures for IT hardware, software, and services.
- Highly skilled in developing Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and Statements of Work (SOWs);
- Demonstrated experience in working with legal agreements, including, but not limited to: NDA, MSA, DPAs, EULA, SOWs and other agreements routinely used in the contracts management sector;
- Proficiency in negotiating favourable terms for service levels, pricing, liability, proprietary rights and security;
- Excellent knowledge of IT related Professional Services, Licensing and Managed Services;
- Good command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint; SharePoint and SAP Ariba desirable
Native speaker in English or French and proficiency in the other language (both written and oral.