ANTAES is a swiss consultancy specialized in Engineering, Information System and Business Management.
We are currently looking for new consultants to join our company in a long term collaboration perspective with a permanent contract.
One of our client in the Canton of Vaud is looking for a Iot Software Developer to evolve in a fast-paced, team-based R&D environment.
Your tasks will be to :
- Design and develop new loT-enabled services, with solutions embedded on devices and cloud platforms (e.g.Microsoft AZURE)
- Build and maintain a brand new IoT ecosystem and big data infrastructure at a large scale in an industrial context
- Setup continuous integration, continuous deployment, automation, virtualization
- Promote software development best practices: agility, knowledge sharing, short release cycles
- Collaborate with experts from Group IT, Group R&D and Business Units
M.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Physics, preferably IoT
Required Experience :
- Knowledge of Python, C#, bash, Git, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Proven experience with containers and their orchestration, virtualization, a cloud platform (preferably Microsoft Azure), edge computing (preferably Microsoft Azure IoT Edge)
- Understanding of agile software development lifecycle tools and best practices
- Strong understanding of industry-related constraints, needs and vocabulary
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- Experience in data engineering and understanding of the main data science concepts (machine learning) andtools (e.g. Matlab/Octave, R)
Soft skills :
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team, with a high level of autonomy and drive ability to explain complex technical topics to non-specialists
- Fluent in English
- French is an asset