Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for an Embedded SW Engineer to join our IT Business Unit.
Focused on activities related to DO178C software verification processes, your tasks will be to :
- contribute on a daily basis to implementdocument and software test module
- develop and maintain simulation tools supporting internal and customer
- interact with the SW team leader, project leader and the customer.
- Graduated in Electronics Engineering or SW Engineering
Technical Skils :
- Strong knowledge of python language
- Strong knowledge of embedded software verification activities for DO178C certification
- Knowledge working on wireless communication devices (ideally Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Experience in embedded software development in industrial environments (aerospace, energy, medical or
- Able to develop, maintain and support distributed simulation platforms to support internal and customer
- Maintain an automated test framework.
- Team spirit
- Able to work in a challenging environnement
- English fluent
- French is a plus