Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer
- Participate in the implementation and automation of containerized application deployments,
- Support the development teams to transfer the implementation of their applications to the container platform,
- Maintain the performance and stability of applications in production on a daily basis,
- Participate in the transformation of the Bank's IT in the industrialization of deliveries, DevOps and Software Factory (CI/CD) components,
- Improve daily the tools of the CI / CD chain (GitLab, Sonar, etc.) and the services provided to developers (Jira, Confluence, etc.),
- Monitor the technology in your area of expertise,
- Participate in the on-call service of the team.
Your technical skills:
– Good knowledge of automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Vault, etc.) and mastery of GitOps / Infrastructure like code concepts (in particular very good knowledge of Git, Gitlab an asset).
– Proficiency in Linux / Unix operating system as well as running Docker containers on these operating systems.
– Practical experience in the implementation of software factories (CI / CD).
– Experience in deploying Java-based cloud-ready applications in container-as-a-service environments (e.g. OpenShift, K8S, etc.), an asset.
– Experience with Java development, Python, microservices architectures, an asset.
– Experience with Java application servers, an asset.
– Fluency in French, good knowledge of English