Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are actively looking for a "CITRIX-VDI L1 Support Engineer" to join our team in Singapore.
He/She will be a technical RUN Citrix VDI L1 Support Engineer for all Citrix-VDI services.
As such, he/she will provide support and act as the Citrix VDI L1 Support Engineer for all production support activities within the Citrix-VDI team in Singapore.
He/She is accountable for the overall health and stability of the technical environment within his/her scope.
He/She has to be able to work with technical peers such as L2 & L3 engineers, experts and project teams on day today activities.
Job Detailed Description
As a CITRIX –VDI L1 Support Engineer of his/her team, he/she:
- French language support (Phone, Email, Chat...).
- Support on all incidents created on SNOW for Citrix & VDI category.
- Support Server Decommission & Re-installation.
- Assign incidents and tasks in timely manner via ticketing tool.
- Handle Citrix VDI requests.
- Supports the team during diagnosis when French language is necessary.
- Guarantees the production readiness for day to day operations.
- Actively learn new technologies and technology trends which are getting incorporated into the bank environment.
- Perform health checks as defined and take respective actions.
- Is Responsible for service request, incidents and other tasks.
- Facilitates collaboration and communication.
- Participates to the department’s activities including brainstorming, team building and other team/transversal actions.
Qualifications & Profile
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in supporting an IT Infrastructure.
- Experience with Citrix environment is a plus.
- Experience with Windows is desirable.
- Customer service oriented, able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be self-motivated and directed and demonstrate a keen attention to detail and possess the ability to work autonomously.
- French language (Speaking and Writing).
- Able to work on a rotational basis.