Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
The senior project manager will be in charge of managing the migration of the Core Banking System (Singapore and Hong-Kong entities).
The main mission will be to take in charge project management tasks (planning, budget, risks, committee’s preparation, vendor management, etc.) and coordinate activities between project stakeholders (WMIS teams, Production teams, Business and Operations teams).
- Lead the development of detailed project plan and schedule.
- Work closely with Business Analyst / IT leads to define functional / Technical requirements to be delivered.
- Manage vendor relationship and ensure deliveries according to project timeline.
- Ensure the execution and delivery of project milestones according to WMIS standard project governance & methodology.
- Monitor project progress and ensure proper coordination between project stakeholders through project and coordination committees.
- Anticipate and escalate potential risks impacting scope, timeline, cost, etc. to the division heads and/or stakeholders as appropriate.
- Prepare and chair business steering committee.
- Maintain an awareness of potential dependencies with other projects and their impact.
- Ensure good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders.
- Report to the Operations division heads (based in Singapore).
- + 10 years of experience as project manager (in wealth management is a plus).
- Strong track records of delivering large scale projects.
- Proven experience on managing project team and senior management stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Core Banking System integration/migration project.
- Experience with Olympic System
- Good knowledge of banking processes especially on Back-Office Operations.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Solid coordination and communication skills
French (Is a plus)