Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager (eCommerce/Omnichannel) to join our Geneva teams for a permanent position.
You will be responsible for:
- Define project phasing and release plans, in close contact with the stakeholders
- Coordinate the project timming, scope and expectations to all the involved parties
- The management of the scope, plan, risk and quality of the project
- Antecipate and manage eventual problems, dependencies and risks
- Manage the resources of the project as well as tracking the general costs
- Coordinate all phases of the project from initiation to stabilization post-delivery in production
- Participate in the technical architecture of the project
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
5+ years’ experience in Technology Project Management
- Experience in delivering integration projects, preferably for omnichannel initiatives, from initial study to production stabilization
- Experience in software architecture and development lifecycle as well as e-Commerce projects
- Hands on experience with technology concepts such as APIs, micro-services, Cloud hosting, OMS, CRM (e.g. Salesforce platform), ERP (e.g. SAP)
- Strong knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Project Management certification is a plus
- Ability to communicate with technical and business teams (all levels)
- Good knowledge of service delivery management field
- Management of stakeholders in a project or matrix organisation
- Fluent English required, other languages are a plus (e.g. French, Italian, Chinese)
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced, distributed environment with high expectations
- Experience with Confluence, Jira & Zephyr is a plus