ANTAES is a swiss consultancy specialized in Engineering, Information System and Business Management.
We are currently looking for new consultants to join our company in a long term collaboration perspective with a permanent contract.
One of our client is looking for a BPO Project Manager.
She/ He will :
- Participate in the SAP implementation of the new entities :
- Collect, understand and document as-is and to-be processes in the domain
- Report to BPO any deviation to processes and propose improvements
- Ensure defects, change requests and key decisions are properly documented, validated and followed.
- Define the testing scenarios ensuring all processes and potential challenges are anticipated and covered.
- Perform first run of testing and support local Key Users with testing (User Acceptance Tests & Non Regression Tests) and GoLive activities
- Support business operations :
- Be the first contact of the local Key Users in case of system concerns and daily hurdles In partnership with the IT support, support the resolution of issues on the system
- Work with local Key Users on preparing new business needs
- Support BPO in his activities :
- Review and validate accesses to PS module Build BW & Tableau reports and requests
- Training :
- Develop and maintain a set of standard documents for each PS process flow
- Ensure training material is up to date and in line with BPOs guidelines
- Lead the training sessions to the PS local Key Users and End Users
- Support the Change Management :
- Perform visits to existing SAP entities and ensure common usage of SAP Share best practices and act as a change champion
- Graduated from a Master in Engineering, and/or Business and Economics or equivalent
- At least 5 years confirmed experience as SAP Key User for PS module Expert in SAP (PS) with ability to identify areas of improvement Knowledge of Order to Cash process
- Experience in the development of training material and in delivering training classes Strong skills in process description and report writing
- Certification in Project Management (ie. PMI®) would be a plus Strong knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Team Spirit
- Fluent English / French, any other language is a plus
Experience required :
- At least 7 years successful experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Successful proven experience to support a fundamental transformation of business model and processes
- Flexibility to travel up to 20-25 %