Who we are?
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are actively looking for a "Business Analyst" to join our team in Singapore.
As an IT Business Analyst for the Risk & Finance IT department in a leading bank, you are in charge of handling IT functional activities in maintenance and project context.
In addition, this role require fluent French both oral and written.
Your assignments consist in understanding business change needs, assessing the business impacts of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders. These missions need to be accomplished within the ALM projects context, using team methodologies and respecting its stakes.
- Business analyst for Finance and ALM development team in Singapore.
- Design and review requirements in the solutions
- Test implemented solution in integration environment
- Analyse and acknowledge defects and requests coming from users
- Interact actively with the Business Analysts and/or Project Manager on onshore side to scrutinize all parts of the requirements looking for impacts and open points
- Diagnose and resolve application functional problematics, using technical skills such as SQL for investigation
Work Experience: 2+ years as a Business Analyst with experience in Corporate banking as a plus
– Data Models & SQL
– Experience in testing and validation of development
Languages: Fluent in French and English
Soft Skills: Highly motivated and quick learner