Our consultants, engineers or technicians of the Industrial Expertise Practice, through their complementary know-how, demonstrate a real ability to support our customers as well as their suppliers in the industries: mechanical, watchmaking, railway, electrical, aeronautical, special machines, pharmaceutical, medical device,…
They intervene in the long term or more punctually on industrial projects of:
• Management and implementation of investments or improvements.
• Development, design or modification of products, processes, utilities, equipment.
• Implementation of training, logistical or data flow management tools.
• Audit, advice and search for alternative solutions, by optimizing organizations.
• Support for change, by creating a real dynamic within the results-oriented teams.
Each consultant can rely on all the members of the team, according to specialties, degrees of expertise, experiences built and shared, to achieve the objectives of his mission, with the know-how that characterizes ANTAES daily.