Antaes uses its technological and methodological know-how to support its clients in the implementation and management of information systems.
We draw on our experience and added value to achieve optimal operational performance via the IS tool.
We take action in the Governance of Information Systems in order to:
- Support the strategy by helping with decision making and digital transformation,
- Facilitate organizational agility and provide support for change,
- Control costs and target efficiency,
- Ensure security by safeguarding confidentiality, monitoring accesses, and complying with rules and regulations.
IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Our Antaes Information System® (AIS) consultancy service offer brings together all capitalized, structured, and reusable feedback from our teams of consultants and engineers.
- Our offer covers the entire lifecycle of our clients’ IT solutions
- Our interventions take into account the real needs of our clients. We customize our teams and the duration of our service to meet specific technical and human requirements
- Our consultants can also manage and maintain application parks, individually or as a team, and ensure they evolve according to targets defined by the client via a service agreement
- We are committed to mobilizing the skills necessary to meet predefined objectives, and to steering and measuring the performance of our services
OUR CONSULTANTS: EXPERTS IN TECHNOLOGY AND METHODOLOGY
At the methodological level, our engineers master the most efficient project management approaches (Agile, Hermès, RUP, PMP, CMMI, etc.), as well as the standard modelling strategies and associated tools (UML, MEGA, etc.). We give priority to agility by focusing on teamwork, collaboration, and acceptance of changes before planning, process, and documentation constraints.
The Agile methodology allows for such flexibility by aiming for efficiency and user ownership of the implemented solutions.
We rely on best practices from the COBIT model for which many of our consultants are certified.
At the technological level, our consultants’ expertise in various architectures and technical contexts spanning from J2EE to Microsoft provides our clients with a large range of skills.
Our training and certification programs keep our consultants abreast of the latest technology, thus providing them with the necessary skills to successfully conduct their missions within the framework of a personalized and continuous career development.
Let's talk about your plans
Our teams of experts are at your disposal to listen to you and offer you guidance
Capitalization per area of expertise
Several areas of expertise allow us to capitalize on our experience by field of activity:
- Java/J2EE: SOA architectures and fullstack development around Java or rich client Web Services, software workshops (Websphere Portal, Eclipse, etc.), and frameworks. Continuous integration, implementation of DevOps and agility concepts.
- MS.Net: Expert knowledge of SOA Web Services .Net architectures, MS Visual software workshop, technical expertise (ASP.Net, C#, etc.) Architecture (ISAQb), development of solutions, good command of reference Frameworks.
- Security: SOC implementation and management, governance according to ISO standards, and implementation of IAM projects complete our system engineering activities (CCNP/CCIE security level) and technical architecture.
- Datacenter, Middleware, Networks: System and network projects in DTAP environment, architecture definition, administration, system engineering and support. Integration testing and operation. Data administration.
- Business Intelligence: Expert knowledge of ETL tools. Technical expertise with Cognos, BO, Hyperion, etc.
- Web Business Solution / ECM CMS: Design of internet/intranet solutions and information management via ECM and a single access portal. Technical expertise with MS Sharepoint, Open Text, etc.