The Antaes Brand
Our development strategy is based on a core set of values at the heart of the Antaes Brand, namely:
- Observing and understanding user environments and systems; showing empathy in order to improve organizations.
- Mastering technologies combined with listening to, and understanding our clients’ expectations.
- Building loyalty and trust with our clients; offering them a competitive edge in their markets. Our focus is on efficiency, responsiveness and creativity.
- Providing career guidance and support to our consultants by defining together their expectations and training needs.
- Accompanying our consultants throughout their career as they develop new skills and responsibilities.
Antaes relies on three main principles that place people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners.
- Professionalism: combining talents and skills to achieve objectives; demanding a high-level of commitment from our team members; providing adequate training; mastering best practices in terms of project management and methodological approach.
- Respect for individuals: following a course of actions; our consultants are recognized for their talent, exemplary conduct and integrity; fostering entrepreneurship; rewarding the work of each team player.
- Ethics: honoring our commitment to our consultants and clients; ensuring fairness and respect for differences; complying with business management, administration and legislation rules.
A human-centered approach
Because Antaes is first and foremost a company of people, of men and women from all backgrounds and with strong expertise, we make it a point of honor to place the human being as the cornerstone of our evolution.
Our values are put into practice on a daily basis. Our commitments to sustainable development, which has been awarded the EcoVadis label for several years, as well as our Happy At Work label in Switzerland and Singapore, testify to the importance of current social and environmental issues in our strategy.