Antaes receives a silver medal for its CSR performance
Antaes obtains the Silver Certification for the second year in a row as part of its participation in Ecovadis, a platform that rates the social, ethical and environmental performance of global supply chains.
Among more than 40’000 companies, Antaes is one of the 30% most advanced in their approach to risk reduction, innovation management and transparency.
Antaes has chosen Ecovadis to monitor its performance and improve it year after year. It has also selected this certification to provide its partners and clients with quality and transparency.
Among the measures put in place:
- A transparent, clear and formal recruitment process,
- Quality training,
- Career management,
- Protection of employees’ data,
- Reduction of paper consumption,
- Management and recycling of IT equipment and waste,
- Eco-responsible purchases,