Antaes takes a new step in its CSR approach
For the second year in a row, Antaes conducted a survey of all our employees to know more about their habits and eco-friendly actions.
We are glad to observe that the results are always more positive every year:
- 72% of our teammates promote recycling.
- 74% are ready to make changes in their home to reduce their environmental impact.
- 56% commute with their own car whereas they were 70% last year.
We are proud of these very good reflexes, which encouraged us to take concrete decisions in terms of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). With this in mind, we decided to double the part of ecological and local electricity in our consumption of energy, from 20% in 2019 to 40% in 2020.
In September, several Visio conferences are planned for the attention of our teams in Geneva, Lausanne, Zürich and Singapore.
Conducted by Diane Aguayo, Senior Project Manager at Antaes, and Pascal Vallet, Managing Partner, these conferences aim to inform our employees on our CSR approach, its implementation and commit them on our concrete actions:
- Creation of a volunteer activity,
- Donation and recycling of our computer equipment,
- Organisation of a partnership with Caritas.