Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our IT Business Unit.
Your tasks will be :
- Specify, design, develop, code, master the software release and maintain the software for the client’s products,
- Collaborate with internal and external software teams for development, integration of our product with other software solutions
- Author, improve or review software documentation (including specifications, design and verification documents) by focusing on quality, reliability and safety of client’s software products, as well as compliance with relevant standards (IEC62304, FDA Guidelines),
- Participate to verification and validation effort, ensure efficient, robust and high coverage test strategy
- Report and provide workload estimations
- Provide last level customer support, and propose solution to customer complaints
- Collaborate with Quality and Regulatory team for impact analysis, software risk or quality assessment and provide support in case of audit
- Stay up to date with the latest standard on technologies and security good practices
- Proficiency in C, C++, C# / VB .Net, SQL with expertise in multitasking, multithreading, object oriented programming,
- Relevant experiences in CANopen protocol in industrial application (preferred CIA425)
- Knowledge of CAN Development tools
- Relevant experience in Real Time Systems, Embedded targets, RTOS
- Relevant experiences in software development and modular architecture design (UML, SOA, design patterns)
- Relevant experience in Source version control (GIT), Continuous integration (Jenkins, Teamcity), Bug tracking systems, Unit testing frameworks (CppUnit, NUnit,, LDRA),
- Experience with automated testing frameworks,
- Strong documentation and writing skills and ability to follow Quality and Regulatory requirement