Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer, API to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Study, evaluate, understand and provide feedback on functional specifications
- Develop API solutions following defined standards and high quality
- Work closely with multiple teams, including Digital Channels, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and other business and technology teams to ensure solutions are aligned with overall strategy
- Perform non-functional testing
- Perform design and code review for other team members
- Prepare documentation for design and implementation
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to client
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience on API development
- 4+ years of experience as software engineer in the following domains:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Spring, SOA, Design patterns.
- Database (SQL & No SQL)
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools
- API usage in Mobile applications
- Strong Java technical Expertise
- Hands-on experience on API related activities: requirement analysis, design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven/previous experience with CI/CD, DevOps and Agile.
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
- Hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation
- General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Private banking
- Speaking at conferences and/or user groups
- Contributing to open source projects
- Exposure to the following domains is a plus: Analytics, Mobile Technologies
- High level of commitment, proactivity and good communication skills are expected
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English proficiency
Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered