Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a Project Manager, Credit & Risk to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Lead the project throughout all project phases, from initial preparation to migration completion and post-go-LIVE stabilisation
- Manage project scope, budget and planning, reporting on progress, in full compliance with the organization’s project management lifecycle and governance
- Lead all Functional and Development teams contributing to the project, including transversal enabling teams
- Coordinate and keep informed sponsors and users representatives, while managing their expectations
- Organize and chair meetings and committees with various stakeholders and contributors, IT, users, management, as needed during the execution of the project
- Identify and manage project risks, dependencies with other projects, escalations to management and sponsors whenever necessary, and without any delay
- Ensure project deliverables are properly documented, both from project perspective and IT asset perspective
- Ensure that all project deliverables implemented respect project standards and are fully aligned and mutualized between sites and regions. Specific solution should only be considered to address regulatory, tax or accounting specific requirements
- Project budget and planning definition breaking down the project into smaller and manageable transitions stages
- Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders across the organization
- Business requirements consolidation and formal validation
- Prepare migration and testing strategy consolidation and formal validation
- Centralize project information and status from all contributing teams and transversal teams
- Organize and run dedicated meetings or committees, as required
- Identify and report on project risks, attention points and issues to follow-up
- Coordinate with all teams, from same division or other divisions, working on the same project
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- At least 15 experience in the Banking Industry, as a Functional or Technical Project Manager
- New Lombard Credit knowledge
- Strong project management skills required (e.g. PMP certification), with relevant experience in driving successfully big projects with budgets of multiple millions of dollars
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Strong leadership skills, able to motivate big teams and overcome collective challenges during the project
- “Can-do” attitude, able to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Strong proficiency with project management tools as well as issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, etc)
- Strong proficiency with Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered