Banking and Finance Challenges
For several years now, the banking industry has been undergoing significant changes in a volatile and competitive market that creates new challenges and opportunities, in order to meet:
- Tax and regulatory compliance costs,
- The emergence of a new client relationship model,
- The shift of wealth creation to Asia,
- The impact of technology on traditional asset management.
Antaes guidance and support
We assist our clients in the transformation of their business model and information system:
- "Less is More": BUSINESS PROCESS AND INFORMATION SYSTEM OPTIMIZATON: restructuring, optimizing, etc. to reduce costs!
- "An improved client experience": DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION support: we use the leverage effects of new technologies to improve transparency and analysis systems and to provide real time.
- TAX AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: The new regulations (GDPR, revision of the FADP, MIFID, LSFIN, AEOI, Basel III and IV, Ana Credit, BCBS 239, MAS, etc.) are complex to implement; Information Systems and data are at the heart of compliance issues.
A Word from the Expert
Make things happen! The Banking and Finance Practice puts its functional and technological expertise at your service to assist you with regulatory compliance, digital change, optimization… Our team of senior consultants combine an in-depth knowledge of the banking industry, technologies, project management, and consulting. We believe that agility brings value when it comes to keeping…
The Antaes method
A team of experienced consultants at the service of two main principles:
- Our Clients Come First! Our consultants are all senior-level and most have a background in the industry; thus, they offer their in-depth knowledge of the sector to our clients.
- Project Expertise: In their capacity as Scrum, Agile, CMMi, and Waterfall experts, our consultants draw on their change management, organizational and IT audit skills to facilitate collaboration between Information Systems and trades.
Let's talk about your plans
Our teams of experts are at your disposal to listen to you and offer you guidance