Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are actively looking for a "Windows RUN Engineer" to join our team in Singapore.
He/She will be a technical RUN professional for all Windows services at an European Bank.
He/She is accountable for the overall health and stability of the technical solutions within his scope.
He/She has to effectively work with technical peers such as architects, peer engineers and project teams on technology road maps and projects.
He/She will have control over the scope of technical activities, develop best practices, manage knowledge and ensure the necessary trainings are imparted to the team wherever applicable.
The 13-member Windows team operates the RUN activities and delivers projects for its infrastructure scope covering Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Failover Cluster, Hyper-V, Altiris and HP DL/BL series hardware.
A RUN engineer has a wide spectrum of responsibilities and actions.
As an experienced professional in Windows Services, he/she:
- drives and delivers root cause for any high severity issue,
- reviews technology changes to identify potential risks,
- is responsible for problem management and resolution,
- animates the team to encourage collaboration and sharing of best practices,
- has a role in supporting technical skills development and provides training when required,
- supports new technologies and leverages them to provide consistency of service across streams,
- manages service improvements for all Windows services supported throughout the organization,
- documents, reviews, maintains and shares relevant technical information to the team
- provides technical direction, supports services both proactively and re actively to maintain the availability and reliability of system infrastructure in accordance to the SLA,
- implements and develops improvements
- focuses on automation and optimum use of the team to improve efficiency,
- supports his/her team during diagnosis when technical issues rise in his/her scope of expertise,
- is aware of the global IT structure so that he/she anticipates interrelationships within the organization,
- engages with technical peer, Service managers, Architect and project teams on technology roadmap and projects,
- facilitates transformation projects and suggest future directions for new areas of improvement and change,
- guarantees the production readiness and license to operate of new projects and solutions,
- is available and able to drive technically, any complex or high severity incidents that occur within the scope of their role,
- actively engages to understand new technologies and technology trends and reviews them with a view to incorporating them into the bank operations,
- technically coach and develop partner resources to improve quality and productivity,
- manages the daily relationship with Clients including planning, requests clarification, risks mitigation and service quality.
Legal and Regulatory responsibilities, he/she:
- comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
- complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Job specific environment and/or organization
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Working hours will be on a rotational basis
- On-call support will be expected on a rotational basis
Qualifications and Profile
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in managing Windows environment with about 3-5 years of experience in financial institutes
- Must be a bachelors/engineering graduate
- Subject matter expert on technologies – Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows Failover Cluster and Hyper-V Server
- In depth hands on knowledge/experience with HP hardware (DL, BL series) and PowerShell & batch scripting
- Knowledge and/or hands on working experience with Altiris and Active Directory
- Knowledge and/or hands on working experience with emerging technologies – Cloud IaaS, HP Synergy is advantageous
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and logical skills
- Customer service oriented and a strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and a commitment to solving issues
(French language proficiency would be seen as an advantage)