Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore and Hong-Kong). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a SAP PM Specialist to join us.
Higher education with a computer engineering degree
• Experience in the SAP
• Ability to coordinate a multidisciplinary team: business, development, testing, operation and specific technical skills (identification / access, EDM, etc.),
• Mastery of analysis and formalization of needs,
• Mastery of various project methodology (RUP, Hermès, PMI, etc.)
• Proven experience in managing a project team.
• 7 years in IT including 3 as SAP PM Specialist
Required qualities :
• Willingness and ability to adapt,
• Ability to work in a multi-interdependent project environment,
• Ability to work under tight deadline constraints,
• Ability to write in French,
• Autonomous, able to set goals, and have a results-oriented culture.