Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore and Hong-Kong). Today, we have more than 250 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for an experienced 3rd line support lead to join our client's rollout project. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in a big transformation project within a renowed brand of Geneva Luxury goods market.
- Handle Support and ensure proper resolution of issues and requests coming from the ticketing tools (ServiceNOW / JIRA)
- Document processes, procedures and guidelines and ensure they are applied
- Organize and Monitor quality of work delivered by the offshore teams
- Manage the execution and Continuous improvement and adjustment of support related internal controls and processes
- Define and Manage continuous improvement action plan aiming to improve SLA results, and decrease volume of incidents.
- Detection of severe and long lasting (recurring) support issues.
- Define and manage internal reporting aiming to better monitor Support activities
- Ensure Service Level Agreements Reporting is done and communicated to Business
- Ensure efficient and smooth information and communication flow within the team and as well a thorough communication across teams and good integration of external team members
- University degree in IT or Engineering
- Extensive experience on IT Support with a focus on Support L3
- A first experience leading a support service center
- Knowledge of IT project management, and especially the agile software development processes
- Working knowledge of integration points
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience on International environment
- Experience working with offshore resources
- Knowledge on Cloud