Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a Firmware Development Engineer to join our IT Business Unit in Neuchâtel.
You will be responsible for the architecture, design and development of firmware functionalities.
- Analysis of the requirements, architecture definition, design and debug of product firmware
- Developing source code targeting the embedded system from requirements to production
- Performing effective analysis of functional issues or performance profiling with the firmware and hardware
- Analyze and optimize efficiency, stability and scalability of the developed firmware
- Assess third party and open source software
- Contribute to process improvements to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market
- +10 years of experience as a Firmware Developer
- Solid programming experience in C (C++ is a plus) for embedded systems, including development of algorithms, manipulation of data structures, and implementing highly optimized code
- Good knowledge of STM32 microcontroller family and related development tools
- Good knowledge of RTOS for microcontrollers, like ARM Mbed OS
- Experience with lab tools: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAG/ICE debuggers and protocol analyzers
- Hands on experience in firmware development and verification, system failure analysis and problem solving as well as testing
- Experience with connected objects and devices (BTLE and NFC)
- In depth experience of software and firmware development methodologies to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market (design verification, code reviews, prototyping and product testing)
- Familiarity and experience with modern software development methodologies
- Fluent English mandatory, good level of French a plus