Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 150 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our Digital Business Unit.
Your tasks will be :
- Coordinate developments with the development teams on products and projects (Mobile Apps, Website, Database, Hosting, API and external tools) in order to deliver identified projects within time
- Creating technical product requirements for digital development teams
- Plan product feature backlog and development for the product according to priorities defined by the Product Team
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work with the Digital Product Manager on launch activities
Ensure the transition to Cloud hosting
- Be the internal liaison between the IT department and the digital team
- Track the project deliverables and match those with agreed deadlines
- Keep track of latest digital trends and analyse digital behaviour to advise stakeholders on best technological choices;
- Ensure the technical support of digital assets during events.
- Be an pioneer of technical solutions
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences
- Successful experience in project management for consumer-facing digital products
- Proactive and organized
- A solid understanding of technical infrastructure and coding practices
- English fluent